22 August, 2007

German sends his love!

Hi everyone! Greetings from Arizona, or should I say the "Hotlands"? The Josh Clarks are all doing well and adapting to life here in AZ. German is growing, he's just hitting another growth spurt and is talking up a storm! I continue to grow outward and am feeling #2 all of the time. I think he's going to be a lot more physically active than German is. Joshua is also doing well at work. He'd never say it, but I think he's excelling there and saving them lots of money! I hope you all enjoy this blog and can figure out how it works. Let me know if you have any questions and if you feel the urge to change color schemes, or add different titles or whatever, then I say go for it!

We love you all, Joshua, Julie, German & #2 (I'll attach some photos of the boys soon!)

No comments: